2. I wish to win the PCH 10 million dollars just once.
3. I wish what come around would finally bite the butts off of all the people in my life get theirs.
Mostly out of all of them I really selling my house and is listed and that St. Joseph would answer my prayer to get my house sold.]]>
1. all my rashes and black marks will be gone forever
2. i had hair like christina millian
3. i had a bf and a cute skinny body]]>
1. I would always make the best parenting decisions for my kids (three of those, too)
2. That I would feel edified and uplifted myself and help others feel the same during all three hours of church
3. That I can be more kind and patient with my wife (only one of those)]]>
2. That drinking 100 oz. of water per day – which I try to do now – would help me lose weight – which I don’t do now – and I wouldn’t be required to go through all the other pain and nuisance of exercising and giving up chocolate.
3. That I could retire to a quiet, picturesque little town (near the water or the mountains) and have a house big enough to allow my entire family – my sons, their wives, my grandchildren – to stay in comfort and that my grandkids would alsways be excited to come visit grandma and grandpa.
1. Five acres of land partially wooded with pines but with enough grazing pasture for a single Jersey milk cow.
2. A Jersey milk cow.
3. An afternoon talking with Boyd K.Packer in my home, with accounts of his rubbing shoulders with contemporary Church leaders. He has the coolest stories.
(Two of the three are wishes I could fulfill on my own with hard work and planning. A geenie would just make it much easier. As for number three, with a growing worldwide church, I would have to employ a geenie.)]]>
That and I’d add that I wish I could somehow find and attract this girl from college I skrewed up with the first time.]]>
A softshell jacket is like a heavy fleece jacket. But it’s not really fleece. It’s some sort of tightly woven stretch material that is both water resistant and wind resistant, yet comfortable. Most dedicated outdoor clothing makers have a few models. Arc Teryx and Mountain Hardware both look pretty nice.
A Marmot Precip rainjacket would be nice too, but it’s only $100 and I figure I’ll be able to afford it eventually.]]>
3rd to be a better husband and father]]>